The Walking Dead

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:39, topic:25806”]They’ve already shot the second half of the season. It’s just in post editing now. Same budget/production philosophy.

The wait until February is just arbitrary - some kind of bullshit network season thing - another stretching of material. I guess they’ll repeat this season from now until Feb.[/quote]

Oh, I thought you meant something else.

From the previews of the next season it looks like they move on from the farm.

Shane and Rick’s wife are getting on my nerves. Seems like Shane is still after her (even though he and Rick are suppose to be best friends?). Let it go man, her husband wasn’t dead!

I don’t get Andrea, she finally shoots a zombie and now she thinks she’s some sort of badass?

I think Rick shot Sophia because as the leader he’s willing to take the fall, plus I don’t think anyone else had the guts to do it, especially Shane, even after he gave his spill that they are not humans.

The only people on that show who don’t get on my nerves are Darryl and the farmer’s daughter.

I used to feel bad for Rick’s wife, now I wouldnt mind if she got eaten. I might even fist pump. These characters have gone from sympathetic to so annoying that I am now actively rooting against most of them.

so if she keeps the baby and right before she gives birth she gets bit. Will the baby be a zombie?

and the old guy is getting on my nerves. I hope he gets eatin soon. Plus I hope they pick up some new people cause they need some better personalities if they are going to drag the shows out.

[quote=“felytle, post:44, topic:25806”]so if she keeps the baby and right before she gives birth she gets bit. Will the baby be a zombie?

and the old guy is getting on my nerves. I hope he gets eatin soon. Plus I hope they pick up some new people cause they need some better personalities if they are going to drag the shows out.[/quote]Are you referring to Herschel or Dale? I like Dale.

I don’t think he’ll get eaten. He’s the moral compass of the group. Shane will get eaten before Dale.

Each time I see Darryl, I want to watch Boondock Saints again, so I’d be hella sad to see him bitten or killed off.

[quote=“Niner National, post:45, topic:25806”][quote=“felytle, post:44, topic:25806”]so if she keeps the baby and right before she gives birth she gets bit. Will the baby be a zombie?

and the old guy is getting on my nerves. I hope he gets eatin soon. Plus I hope they pick up some new people cause they need some better personalities if they are going to drag the shows out.[/quote]Are you referring to Herschel or Dale? I like Dale.

I don’t think he’ll get eaten. He’s the moral compass of the group. Shane will get eaten before Dale.[/quote]

i was referring to Dale. I dont think they will kill him off either but he is so predictable. He doesnt think anything is a good idea.

[quote=“felytle, post:47, topic:25806”][quote=“Niner National, post:45, topic:25806”][quote=“felytle, post:44, topic:25806”]so if she keeps the baby and right before she gives birth she gets bit. Will the baby be a zombie?

I don’t think he’ll get eaten. He’s the moral compass of the group. Shane will get eaten before Dale.[/quote]

i was referring to Dale. I dont think they will kill him off either but he is so predictable. He doesnt think anything is a good idea.[/quote]

He just wants to bang Andrea himself, even though he realizes he has no shot.

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:48, topic:25806”][quote=“felytle, post:47, topic:25806”][quote=“Niner National, post:45, topic:25806”][quote=“felytle, post:44, topic:25806”]so if she keeps the baby and right before she gives birth she gets bit. Will the baby be a zombie?

i was referring to Dale. I dont think they will kill him off either but he is so predictable. He doesnt think anything is a good idea.[/quote]

He just wants to bang Andrea himself, even though he realizes he has no shot.[/quote]

hrmmm…

Best episode of all of season 2 tonight?

I think so.

Goodbye Dale.

PS - Why is the black guy even on the show anymore? He hasn’t had a line since the 49ers basketball team was undefeated. He should change his name to Token.

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:50, topic:25806”]Best episode of all of season 2 tonight?

I think so.

Goodbye Dale.

PS - Why is the black guy even on the show anymore? He hasn’t had a line since the 49ers basketball team was undefeated. He should change his name to Token.[/quote]

No doubt - thought it was very good.

There are parts of this show that remind me of LOST. Once a non core character has an enlightening experience or major moment - like Andrea’s sister or Dale speech last night the death clock starts counting down. Will be interesting to see where the group goes without Dale’s morality.

I think they are keeping the black dude around for a similar reason - give him a moment and kill him off, this keeps the tension up for the whole staff. They might even be keeping him around for Daryl’s brother. I mean really the only characters they HAVE to keep IMO is Rick and Shane. The rest can be used to drive tension and plot.

And note to self - in the event of the zombie apocalypse keep children under lock and key at all times.

Care to make that guess again? ;D You were right though that he wouldn’t get eaten.

I thought the same thing when I saw him in the jury scene. I had forgotten he existed. Looks like’s in the next episode.

I was disappointed the zombie couldn’t get the boy!

Show is really picking up now, right before the season finale.

I wont post spoilers - theyre obvious to those still watching. I kinda knew what was coming last night, because some douche on another forum spilled the beans.

Did it catch any of you guys by surprise?

PS - Laura Cohan was on talking dead. Love her real accent. Nice looking woman.

[quote=“NinerAdvocate, post:53, topic:25806”]Show is really picking up now, right before the season finale.

I wont post spoilers - theyre obvious to those still watching. I kinda knew what was coming last night, because some douche on another forum spilled the beans.

Did it catch any of you guys by surprise?[/quote]

Surprise as in like OMG I didnt see that coming? No - But surprise in like they actually did it - yeah. Very interesting to see where things go from here. I want to say more but won’t.

If its only a handful of us watching the show, spoilers probably dont matter.

I just hate when someone who has read the comics drops huge plot points to show off. Ruined the two biggest moments so far this season for me.

SPOILER ALERT SHANE DIED

:o

[quote=“Savio, post:57, topic:25806”][quote=“donkeyjaws, post:56, topic:25806”]SPOILER ALERT ******
:o[/quote][/quote]

WOW

I think the fact that people turn into zombies without being bitten is dumb. How does that even happen? It makes no sense at all.

I caught wind of Shane’s death before it happened as well, apparently AMC released descriptions of the future dvds and listed behind the scenes of Shane’s death.

Oh well, he was getting on my nerves anyway.

Still have to complain about one shot to the head. It’s such a small target and I’m suppose to believe some kid can do that who hardly knows how to shoot and gets it right on the first shot? Whatever.

I just started watching a couple weeks ago, love the show. Thanks to netflix and the interwebz, I’m all caught up.