Tramaine Pride

[QUOTE=unccball12;375173]He is a WALK-ON he is not suppose to be amazing! Only sometimes due walk-on’s play and do well. However; Church is a good player and he would be the best PG in intramurals.[/QUOTE]

You are either on crack or haven’t watched a intramural game in your life.

You are either on crack or haven't watched a intramural game in your life.

I was thinking the same thing

[QUOTE=unccball12;375173]He is a WALK-ON he is not suppose to be amazing! Only sometimes due walk-on’s play and do well. However; Church is a good player and he would be the best PG in intramurals.[/QUOTE]

Dude, he wouldn’t be the best PG in my 35 and over league.

Dude, he wouldn't be the best PG in my 35 and over league.

Why? Is that where Mike Gerrity disappeared to?

Why? Is that where Mike Gerrity disappeared to?

Wouldn’t be the best center either… Greg Oden has it on lock in Hootie’s over 35 league.

Dude, he wouldn't be the best PG in my 35 and over league.

haha classic

[QUOTE=survivor45;375443]Why? Is that where Mike Gerrity disappeared to?[/QUOTE]

He wouldn’t be either- he would probably get mad and quit.

You are either on crack or haven't watched a intramural game in your life.

Ask him to play one on one, then you will notice that he has better then any intramural player. Trust me I have watched many intramurals games I know!

[QUOTE=unccball12;375501]Ask him to play one on one, then you will notice that he has better then any intramural player. Trust me I have watched many intramurals games I know![/QUOTE]

I’m 42 and I’ll play him for any amount of money you guys can come up with.

I played a little ball with Hootie in the 80’s - my money is on him…You go old man!

Ask him to play one on one, then you will notice that he has better then any intramural player. Trust me I have watched many intramurals games I know!

You must watch co-ed or the no comp league.

I’ve seen guys who can shoot better than him, have a quicker release, are quicker with the ball, and overall better athletes in intramurals. The difference is he isn’t as dumb as a rock as probably most of these guys. He’s a GPA booster, nuff said.

i thought this thread was about tramaine :-X

Church would average around 9ppg with a few assists in intramural, nowhere near the best player though. It doesn’t seem like Bobby looks for real talent from his walkons though.

It doesn't seem like Bobby looks for real talent from his walkons though.

I’ve always thought the same thing, and there is not necesarrily anything wrong with that. Barring a meltdown where you are down to 6 or 7 scholarship players, you never have to use your walkons in real minutes.

Anyone who has followed the Niners over the last 10-15 years has seen that our walkons are rountinely lar less talented than your typical walkons at similar schools.

Examples:

Kyle Church
Travis Gordon
Tripp Miller
Chris Dwiggins
Jonathan Williams

None of those guys were anything close to a legit threat on the offensive or defensive end. The only walkon in recent memory that was a legit scoring threat was Russ Snyder. He played a year or two at Lenoir Rhyne and could really light it up from behind the arc.

It is but we like to go off on tangents.
I'm 42........
.....You go old man!
42 ain't old. Haven't you seen all the commercials on TV?
I thought this was a thread celebrating Mr. Gardner.
Me too.

I want to walk on next semester.

Agreed. I know everybody’s frustrated but do we really need to continue criticizing Church?

I don’t recall a walkon ever being accused of losing a game for us.