TV Binging Thread šŸ“ŗ

Finished Peaky Blinders, liked the ending and really enjoyed this show. It was a good time to wrap it up.

Only a few episodes in but digging Dark Winds on AMC so far.

Binged the first season of Reacher on Prime last week. Good show.

1 Like

really liked Reacher. More entertainment less agendas.

2 Likes

clt recommends brockmire

Anyone on ā€œWe own this Cityā€?

Got about halfway through episode 1 before I called called from work but thought it was really good so far.

Looking forward to this.

Deep Space 9 going off Netflix tonight. Been bingeing the heck out of it. Yes, it is not great, but Season 7 Episode 4 has the cast playing baseball as the Niners.

1 Like

What do you mean?

The crew of Deep Space 9 plays a baseball game against the Romulans. Because they are from DS9, they have the word ā€œNinersā€ on their uniforms

2 Likes

A screen shot would have been nice.

The unis were red and white pinstriped.

3 Likes

They left out the best part of the pitch. There would be a cave with lots of adults in it and the power will be cut off by her (Leilaā€™s) hijacked toy. The only person in that cave capable of fixing the power outage is 10 year old Leia. Love it!

Binged all of ā€œThe Boysā€ episodes to date. Wasnā€™t that into it after the first two episodes but man, what a great show itā€™s turned out to be. Half the time Iā€™m like, ā€œI canā€™t believe they went thereā€. Highly recommend, although, itā€™s not for kids, not at all for the kids.

Agree 100%. Nice to have a great show thatā€™s not afraid to push boundaries.

Binged ā€œAlmost Paradiseā€ on Prime last week. Itā€™s sort of a ā€œBurn Noticeā€ type show with ex DEA agent helping local police solve crimes. Itā€™s set in the Philipines which is cool. Oh, BTW, Samantha Richelle is in this. Sheā€™s definitely a reason to watch!

Started watching ā€œThe Terminal Listā€ on Prime as well. So far I like it. Based on an ex Navy Sealā€™s book.

I fell asleep multiple times during the first 2 episodes of Terminal List and havenā€™t bothered going back yet. Itā€™s not bad, just boring / poorly paced. And itā€™s so dark, even in scenes that shouldnā€™t be.

Good cure for insomnia so far.