TV Binging Thread đŸ“ș

TVLine: ‘Westworld’ Cancelled at HBO After 4 Seasons | No Season 5.

Just saw this last night and really enjoyed it. Viserys was correct when he stated, “The idea that we control the dragons is an illusion. They’re a power man should never have trifled with.”

1 Like

Not a show, but I watched the German version of All Quiet on the Western Front (2022) on Netflix

Brutal. Pulls no punches. Absolutely worth watching, but disturbing.

100% Agree with that assessment. I’ve also read it’s a crazy atmos demo if you have a setup for it. I don’t myself.

Season 4 of Manifest has began on Netflix. It centers on the passengers and crew of a commercial airliner who suddenly reappear after being presumed dead for five and a half years. Originally aired on NBC, which canceled it after season 3. Netflix took over production after that.

Finished Supwr Pumped last night. Solid A show. Gordon Levitt was awesome as Kalanik and OMG I hated him so much.

Yet, there was something appealing there.

Very fine performance.

I had no idea about the history of Uber and that was really interesting.

Never know which thread to put these limited release Netflix movies in, but this one looks pretty promising:

Binged the first season of “Industry” on HBOMax.

The show gives an insider’s view of the blackbox of high finance following a group of young bankers as they forge their identities within the pressure cooker environmentnd drug fueled blitz of international bank Pierpoint & Co’s London office.

Enjoying this. It’s very watchable. Not sure how else to describe it.

Im kinda developing a thing for Hannah. Very pretty girl.

I’ve been considering it, but wasn’t sure. Adding it to the queue.

Anyone else watching Mythic Quest?

Finished streaming The Recruit this past weekend. Enjoyed it and, yes, Hanna, is cute.

2 Likes

That looks really good. Thanks for sharing.

If anyone like me had avoided the White Lotus, get on it. Great dark comedy on HBO. Really enjoyed it.

1 Like

Don’t forget we get Jack Ryan season 3 in a few days. The Recruit is holding me over til then.

1 Like

I guess White Lotus gets better? I’ve seen the first two episodes but haven’t been bothered to watch anymore. I guess I should give it another go?

Started watching Euphoria on HBO. That show is nuts

Mtv Awards GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

I would. It ramps up over the course of the season.

Just depends on what you like. I found a lot of it funny.

Season 2 seems to be even better.

Euphoria really f@cks with my head. Just a strange intense trip especially if you have teenagers.