TV Binging Thread šŸ“ŗ

I loved Deadwood but it takes a bit to get used to the dialogue.

1 Like

The binge is nice but what sucks is it deprived fans of ā€œtalkā€. One of the best things about LOST each week was a conference call I hosted the next day with coworkers discussing the episode. Same thing with many of the GoT episodes. Some things are absolutely better to binge but I do think both for the fans and for the creative process sometimes content has to breathe.

1 Like

clt is surprised that Rock is going after Ron Sanchez. He must be on this chat page

clt will watch that after DTS

Hope he has one of these. Probably not. I had this tee shirt made up.

1 Like

Agreed, it grew on me.

I watched the first couple of episodes, and will probably continue watching it. But I didnā€™t enjoy as much as I thought I would. Iā€™m probably in the minority on this, but I think I would have enjoyed it more if it wasnā€™t right in the middle of the LIV feud. The whole LIV situation has made me bitter with anyone that decided to join LIV.

sexy photo shoot GIF

clt says LIVā€™s ratings are awful. like cusatv awful

Finished watching last of us this weekend, that show really started good and got bad fast, maybe Iā€™m in the minority but we have seen most of the same themes in other apocalyptical shows, thought this one would be a little different, oh well, might watch the second season whenever they release it but itā€™s not high on the list.

1 Like

Wife and i binged the first 5 episodes (Full Swing) Friday at the cabin in Bryson City. We both enjoyed it.

Watched the second season of Jeremy Clarksonā€™s ā€œClarksonā€™s Farmā€ this past weekend. If you donā€™t know Clarkson, heā€™s the British car guy from Top Gear and The Grand Tour. Well, for some reason he decided to buy a farm and try his hand at farming. The results are hilarious. Recommend for anyone looking for some nonsensical laughing time.

I watched the first 2 episodes and maybe I just wasnā€™t in the mood, but it didnā€™t seem quite as charming as season 1. Think I need to give it another try.

Season two gets good about midway through when Clarkson starts butting heads with the county council over permits regarding the shop, parking lot, and restaurant. Letā€™s just say the council hates him and he hates government so the results are funny.

clt says clarkson is anti census

Donā€™t break my heart again Disney,.

Yeah I am really nervous about that one after the recent run. Even Mando kinda sucked this season.

Emily the Criminal on Netflix is a good 90 minute low budget crime film. Surprisingly good.

Binged Game of Thrones over the last couple weeks. Started watching when it came out but then life intervened and never saw past season three. Still a great show, no matter all the complaining about the last season, IMO.

1 Like

Itā€™s amazing through the first several seasons then begins to slide. 8 was about 90% terrible but even the bad episodes of prior seasons werenā€™t that bad. Season 7 had a lot of faults but was still much better than most of what passes for TV these days.