Tyree Evans - 2008 SG

Mannnn! I have no reason to lie.....Just know that he is not coming to your school, why am I wasting my time telling you idiots......When april 11 come around just don't say I didn't tell you so:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Can’t say I like it when somebody rolls around laughing at me… especially three of them. If you are who you say you are, then I appreciate the info. Good luck to Evans and his family at Tennessee if this is indeed true.

I believe him, never doubted that he wouldn’t come here…too many top schools want this kid and I’m not hating on us

We’re better off without him…

Mannnn! I have no reason to lie.....Just know that he is not coming to your school, why am I wasting my time telling you idiots......When april 11 come around just don't say I didn't tell you so
You raise a good question: why would you waste your time posting something like this on another team's board? :huh: Can anybody explain this one?
You raise a good question: why would you waste your time posting something like this on another team's board? :huh: Can anybody explain this one?

I would guess you can find him on the other teams’ boards also…but good point

[QUOTE=9erken;289629]You raise a good question: why would you waste your time posting something like this on another team’s board? :huh:
Can anybody explain this one?[/QUOTE]

He is showing us how all knowing and powerful he is by knowing where a high school kid is going to sign to play college ball. WOW!Quite impressive I must say.

He is showing us how all knowing and powerful he is by knowing where a high school kid is going to sign to play college ball. WOW!Quite impressive I must say.

Actually a juco, so even more impressive.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;289662]Actually a juco, so even more impressive.[/QUOTE]

None of which is true…Tyree still has Charlotte as a top school…PERIOD.

None of which is true..Tyree still has Charlotte as a top school...PERIOD.

I think you wanted to quote someone else, kinda makin me look like an ass here.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;289673]I think you wanted to quote someone else, kinda makin me look like an ass here.[/QUOTE]

honestly i really hope that evans doesn’t look into coming here. i don’t want carlos williams number 2

[QUOTE=dax;289682]honestly i really hope that evans doesn’t look into coming here. i don’t want carlos williams number 2[/QUOTE]

IMO, that is different. Williams couldn’t play, Evans has personal issues.

[QUOTE=dax;289682]i don’t want carlos williams number 2[/QUOTE]
Speaking of Williams, here are his numbers as visitor Bowie State beat Johnson C. Smith 81-74 this past Saturday:

34 minutes
8 points (3-7 FG / 2-4 3FG / no FTs)
7 rebounds
6 assists
3 steals
4 turnovers
4 fouls

Speaking of Williams, here are his numbers as visitor Bowie State beat Johnson C. Smith 81-74 this past Saturday:

34 minutes
8 points (3-7 FG / 2-4 3FG / no FTs)
7 rebounds
6 assists
3 steals
4 turnovers
4 fouls

Wow, lighting it up! haha.

[QUOTE=49timesthelovin;289699]Wow, lighting it up! haha.[/QUOTE]
He’s averaging 9.9 ppg (tied for 4th best) and a team best 5.9 apg for Bowie State as their starting PG.

The Bulldog roster also includes another ex-A-10er in Art Bowers, who transferred from UMass and was a member of the All A-10 Rookie team in 03-04. Bowers left UMass 2 games into the 05-06 season, with his last play as a Minuteman being a potential game-tying shot at the buzzer at Davidson that was blocked! I vaguely remember that since I was in attendance. UMass squandered a double-digit lead in the 2nd half in that game.

He's averaging 9.9 ppg (tied for 4th best) and a team best 5.9 apg for Bowie State as their starting PG.

The Bulldog roster also includes another ex-A-10er in Art Bowers, who transferred from UMass and was a member of the All A-10 Rookie team in 03-04. Bowers left UMass 2 games into the 05-06 season, with his last play as a Minuteman being a potential game-tying shot at the buzzer at Davidson that was blocked! I vaguely remember that since I was in attendance. UMass squandered a double-digit lead in the 2nd half in that game.

Dang, we could have had this Carlos Williams guy.

[IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a16/RedGirlShady/catdancing0sn5ym0lq.gif[/IMG]

Where does this guy get this stuff?

Looks like we have offered him at least.

http://westvirginia.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=&script=content.asp&cid=781660&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid

"I think I got offers from Arizona, Tennessee, Florida State, UNC-Charlotte and Mississippi State"

Quite a command of the English language there! :rolleyes:

I guess since we got Coleman we aren’t going after Evans anymore?

I guess since we got Coleman we aren't going after Evans anymore?
I'd hope not