Willie Clayton - 2012 PF - Signed LOI

*raucus

Clemson is not top 4, not sure what happened there… They are recruiting him, but sounds like Charlotte and Mercer are his top 2. Look for more teams to be involved after the July period. Decision coming after his HS season is done.

[quote=“2k, post:62, topic:24598”]Clemson is not top 4, not sure what happened there… They are recruiting him, but sounds like Charlotte and Mercer are his top 2. Look for more teams to be involved after the July period. Decision coming after his HS season is done.[/quote]ahhhh that’s way too long. Speed things up 2k.

Anyone whose ESPN profile starts with “This guy brings it” is a must have for us. Willie sounds like the kind of players Major and Co are looking for.

^^^^^^^
willie. you will find the love you long for @ Charlotte.

"Anyone whose ESPN profile starts with “This guy brings it” is a must have for us. "

Charlie Sheen endorses this kid. BRING IT.

Voice mail with Charlie Sheen

X likey these quotes:

(from the Brian’s collegebball365 interview)

I’m a monster in the post, and now I can say I have a little bit of jumper because i’ve been working on it”.

On his visit to Charlotte: “I played with the guys and against the guys and I just fit right in the picture.”

“[size=2]Brian: Ok, what would you say your looking for in a program?[/size]
[size=2]Willie: A good education, a coaching staff that is hardworking but not too uptight, and a team that loves winning.”[/size]

:wink:

At the award ceremony for the NCAA player of the year, they’ll say, “Willie Clayton came to Charlotte in 2012 and led them to four straight NCAA appearances…” 8)

FTFY

Willie! Come on up to Charlotte!

willie, are you getting any sense of the love waiting for you here?

Imagine the possibilities of a “Big Willie” T shirt marketing campaign…

Charlotte’s Big Willie…(fill in the blanks)

[quote=“TRLeader, post:71, topic:24598”]Imagine the possibilities of a “Big Willie” T shirt marketing campaign…

Charlotte’s Big Willie…(fill in the blanks)[/quote]

Does that mean we would have to “Get Jiggie with it”? I may be a little old for this…

i have to ask it. this kid has offers from us, alabama, georgia, ole miss and a few other big schools. why is mercer in his top two? not trying to be negative because i really want this kid but i have to ask.

Coach Oliver was down at a tourney in Mytrle Beach watching Clayton (and I’m sure others) play today.

ontheradarhoops: 2012 PF Willie Clayton Thomasville HS (GA) was a monster on the boards yesterday

Dear Mr. Clayton:
We would love to have you come complete/compliment what we believe is a killer bunch of old and new guys!
Sincerely, Early

Dear Early,

I appreciate your comments and would be thrilled to play with the fellas. Thanks for taking the time out to send me a thoughtful message.

Sincerely,
Mr. Clayton

ain’t no thang. ;D

I haven’t seen much on this guy but from the description he sounds like a Niner about 20 yrs ago that was an absolute animal on the boards and almost single handedly kept the Niners in the game at Duke. If he is anything like Jarvis Lang, Ninernation should be ecstatic if they land him!

And how! #1 player I wish I could have seen play is Jarvis Lang.