2023-24 Niner Basketball 🏀

comedy central GIF by Drunk History

1 Like

I swear some of y’all would still want Bobby’s corpse to be the coach after he leaves this world.

In hindsight, yes, firing him was a mistake., but at the time it was the right decision. We were coming off a high level of success for many years, and we weren’t seeing that success anymore. Nobody could have predicted we’d suck for another 13 years. And we might not have if we didn’t have back to back bad athletic directors making the hires.

2 Likes

His body should be mounted and displayed in a glass case at Halton :wink:

Sometimes I do feel like his corpse would be a better coach than the guys we’ve had since him

Bom Dia Hello GIF

Good idea! Wouldn’t take up all that much room.

Not again…

1 Like

Firing Bobby was the right call. Hiring crappy coaches since then has been our problem.

1 Like

Can we just “pin” this response and stop living in the past?

2 Likes
1 Like

I really hope that transfers and new league aren’t used as an excuse for sub acceptable performance. Top 4 and winning games in conference tournament should be the goal and failure to do so results in change.

1 Like

Oh it will be…without a doubt. In a recent podcast, Mike was defending Sanchez losing his top players by saying we were being victimized by tampering.

Mike will not blame Sanchez for anything. Losing his top players, never winning a Conf Tourney game, finishing below .500 in Conference, playing a cupcake schedule, etc.

We will get embarrassed next year but Sanchez is his boy…there will be plenty of excuses for him to get another year even if it is “this is his first tough year he deserves a chance to turn it around.”

I truly think he wants to go all in on Football and just let MBB be run clean and not be a complete dumpster fire.

1 Like

At a time when I’m questioning if it’s wise to keep supporting this system is not a time to tell me that performance doesn’t matter.

Well…that certainly hasn’t been verbalized…but the constant praise, defense and retention of Sanchez despite his painful mediocrity basically screams that.

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The same debate again

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: The same debate again

A post was merged into an existing topic: The same debate again

A post was merged into an existing topic: Players Leaving/Returning

https://twitter.com/CharlotteMBB/status/1662128076065497100

clt offers a alternative summer camp.

learn to pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, then a last second shot

our team shoots? sprint down the court, rebounds are dumb

learn to clap and smile

2 Likes