Class of 2020 MBB recruiting thread

that’s awesome to read. glad sanchez is bringing back people who had given up on us.

1 Like

Josh Banks makes this list:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 2020 Football Recruiting Thread

Per Verbal Commits etc, the following made their respective commitments over the Labor Day weekend:

*** Josh Banks to VCU;

**** Jalen Bridges to West Virginia:

**** Jordan Geronimo to Indiana;

*** Dean Reiber to Rutgers

See that Burke Smith (Trinity Episcopal, Richmond, VA) has committed to Boise State.

He is dead to me.

1 Like

He is dead to me.

1 Like

Think I said the same thing last year about 2019 & everyone told me not to worry which turned out to be good advice but are we going to sign anyone for 2020?

Good question but I believe we only have 2 ships for 2020.

Why aren’t most of these kids committing to us?

Reminder about upcoming official visits:

Jackson Threadgill, Sept 20th;

Christian Fussell, Sept 27th;

Kaleb Scott, Oct 5th

Ish Leggett has already visited. He’s a big fish.

Leggett, Fussell, Scott & Threadgill are the names to watch most closely at this point.

Guess if those are the 4 our staff are focusing on I don’t feel as bad about these other guys signing elsewhere. If we get 2 of the 4 that would be a pretty good class. Hopefully Fussell is 1 of the 2.

fussell is a must get, both for talent and position of need. leggett would be the other name i want to land the most.

1 Like

Silas Mason 6-7, 180lb SF from Greensboro

Offers: Florida, Texas, Oklahoma State, Kansas St, Georgetown, Wichita St, Houston, Providence, Depaul, USF, ECU , Charlotte, ODU, UAB, UNCG etc

Name to watch, and I’m hearing we are in good shape. 247 has bumped ECU and Kansas State to warm also. We don’t have a scholarships but he’s good enough I guess we’ll make one.